Driving Range & Shortgame Bookings
Please follow the steps below to make a booking for either 1 hour on the driving range (with 100 balls) or 2 hours on the shortgame area.
* Please note at this time you must pay when arriving at MGA. In the coming days this will change to online payments only.
Some important information regarding your booking:
- please arrive and wait at our front doors no more than 5 minutes prior to your booking time – keep 1.5 social distance from others
- please have the email confirmation open on your phone or print it off to show MGA staff
- only the person/name on the booking will be allowed access inside the venue – no spectators sorry
- face masks must be worn at all times
- please use hand sanitizer where provided
- please read and follow all signage and verbal instructions from MGA staff
- no hire equipment available – you must bring your own equipment
- at the end of your booking time, you must vacate the venue to allow MGA staff to prepare for the next group of customers
- bookings for the driving range are for 1 hour and includes 100 balls – no access to shortgame area
- bookings for the shortgame area are for 2 hours – no access to driving range
- ball cards – please enter your ball card number in the ‘notes for booking’ section and the amount paid will be credited back onto your card (when online payments are operational)
Hours of Operation:
Monday ~ 10am to 10pm
Tuesday to Sunday ~ 8am to 10pm
*Please note last balls sold no later than 9.15pm.